My Regisfall / Regisfall Wiki projects

Post your ideas and suggestions for the shard here. Make sure it wasn't posted before. Be as detailed as you can be.
Post Reply
CxEx
Posts: 6

My Regisfall / Regisfall Wiki projects

Post by CxEx » Tue Sep 22, 2026 7:04 am

In this thread I'll be publishing my completed Regisfall related projects which I believe could be useful for the players. Those who edit the Wiki may freely use them there, but otherwise they'll be here. If something I post here is accidentally too spoilery (I try to avoid too spoilery things), feel free to delete it as a forum moderator.



Here's my first project, the Tilverton Map which could be added to Tilverton's Wiki page. Image size 915 x 778 pixels / 241 KiB.

CxEx
Posts: 6

Re: My Regisfall / Regisfall Wiki projects

Post by CxEx » Tue Sep 22, 2026 9:26 am


Post Reply