Search found 6 matches
- Thu Oct 08, 2026 7:32 pm
- Forum: General Roleplay/Stories
- Topic: The Anatomy of Magic
- Replies: 0
- Views: 29
The Anatomy of Magic
The Anatomy of Magic “In order to understand current Aetheric Theory, we must understand its component parts.” -Fin Myastin, excerpt from Notes on Aether Fin worked well into the night, as was usual for any young mage existing on the edge of new theory. He was a theorist, yes, but his desire to bet...
- Sat Sep 05, 2026 3:10 pm
- Forum: General Roleplay/Stories
- Topic: A Proclamation from the Assembly
- Replies: 8
- Views: 1175
Re: A Proclamation from the Assembly
Fin sat in his office, his torso bent over the black oak table, eyes fixed on a short stack of correspondence. The ink was barely dry on the declaration of war from the Orc of Burz’Kal and the proclamation penned by Boris Dyatlov, Guildmaster of the Hunters Assembly. “Things are moving quickly,” he ...
- Wed Aug 12, 2026 4:07 pm
- Forum: Guild Forums
- Topic: The Library
- Replies: 0
- Views: 1563
The Library
The Library Contribute to the story of Regisfall! [[The goal is to found a guild that gives every player an opportunity to contribute to the written story of Regisfall. The world offers a rare chance to craft an in‑game telling of its lore that is living, consistent, and collaborative. The Library ...
- Tue Jul 21, 2026 1:40 pm
- Forum: General Roleplay/Stories
- Topic: The Good, Part I
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1615
Re: The Good, Part I
Two books, each wrapped in thick parchment paper, arrive along with a letter addressed to Larissa Aylomeinne, Court Mage of Mercadia. Each has a wax seal simply marked “F.M.” ===================== The Letter ===================== Larissa Aylomeinne, Court Mage of Mercadia I hope this letter finds y...
- Fri Jul 10, 2026 6:06 pm
- Forum: General Roleplay/Stories
- Topic: The Good, Part I
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1615
Re: The Good, Part I
After some time, another letter arrives. Its script is carefully drawn on the page with a much more hurried postscript after Fin's signature. Larissa Aylomeinne, Court Mage of Mercadia Thank you for your gracious and knowledgeable response. Since my last letter, I have come across many documents an...
- Sat Jun 27, 2026 12:44 pm
- Forum: General Roleplay/Stories
- Topic: The Good, Part I
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1615
The Good, Part I
“The Good, Part I” By Fin Myastin He sat behind a stone desk overlooking a pentagram, scratching away at a sheet of parchment. His script has come a long way since returning to the continent. Spending so long at sea made him rusty as the salty air cracked his only quill about a month into his last v...