Metals on Regisfall can be gathered through the Mining skill either by targeting a cave/mountain tile with your pickaxe, or mining an ore deposit.
Blacksmiths who have mastered their craft also unlock the ability to create alloys with the ]Alloys command.
(Mining skill % required):
- Steel (100%) - Human racial metal
- Bloodrock (100%) - Orc racial metal
- Ithilmar (100%) - Elven racial metal
PVE Drops/Rare Deposits
Different types of wood can be gathered on Regisfall through the Lumberjacking skill by chopping trees. Their uses are wide-ranging, being used in anything from bows to furniture, as well as in some special crafting recipes.
(Lumberjacking skill % required):
- Oak (0%)
- Pine (30%)
- Redwood (45%)
- White Pine (55%)
- Ashwood (70%)
- Silver Birch (85%)
- Yew (95%)
- Black Oak (100%)
Leather can be gathered through the skinning of dead animals/creatures. The variety of leather gathered will depend on the type of creature being skinned:
(Tailoring skill % required):
- Leather (0%) - Obtained mainly from animals and low level skinnable creatures.
- Spined Leather (60%) - Obtained from some low level skinnable creatures. To list a few: Ratman, Lizardman, Alligator, Direwolf
- Horned Leather (80%) - Obtained mostly from mid-tier wyrms such as Drakes and Sea Serpents.
- Barbed Leather (90%) - Obtained mostly from high-tier wyrms such as Dragons and Ancient Wyrms as well as some other sources.
- Scaled Leather (100%) - Obtained from rare creatures and is generally used for high level Tailoring gear.