Animal Taming

You can post and find Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) here. Experienced players who wish to create guides or tutorials should post them here.
Enowin

Animal Taming

Post by Enowin » Mon Mar 13, 2023 8:00 pm

Hello,
I'm new here and was wondering a few things about the taming system. Are dragon for examble tamable and if so is musicianship the only means to subdue them? I used to use paralize to tame aggressive monsters but that isn't an option for rangers. How does the bonding system work here? feed the tamed animal wait 24hrs and feed again?

I plan on developing my character as a beast master but am new to the server and RP in general so am just looking for some clarification on how I can proceed with him.

Zuma

Re: Animal Taming

Post by Zuma » Tue Mar 14, 2023 12:42 am

you can bring a tamed animal to a stablemaster and say "bond", it should only take 24 hours to bond it.

drowking

Post by drowking » Tue Mar 14, 2023 1:39 am

I would also recommend joining the server's discord, there's a channel there for questions and people usually reply pretty fast too :)

Joheim

Post by Joheim » Tue Mar 14, 2023 1:55 am

Drakes are the highest form of Dragon currently tameable, the bonding system works on a 7 day timer, you can either use the ]bond command at a stablemaster or keep them fed and happy in use to bond.