Page 2 of 2
Posted: Sat Aug 15, 2020 2:17 pm
- Removed silver as an in-game currency
- Lowered character starting gold amount
- Lowered overall gold drops from npc loot tables
- Lowered gold drops from treasure chests and dungeon chests
Posted: Sat Aug 15, 2020 8:05 pm
[New item quality for craftables: Masterwork]
This is a very low percentage chance to be created and is only possible with the Master Craftsman feat. Applicable to every baseweapon/basearmor piece.
- +10 to Dexterity
- +10% Swing speed increase
- +30% Damage increase(relative to exceptional quality)
- Large durability increase
- +6 to all resistances
- +10 to Strength
- Spell channeling(shields)
Posted: Sun Aug 16, 2020 12:17 pm
[Added system for blacksmithy plans]
- A Blacksmith Tome will be given upon taking the Blacksmith Training feat.
- Rare blacksmithy plans can be found in the world. These will be anything from weapons to individual pieces of armor and shields, etc.
- Identify and add the plans to your Blacksmith Tome and the item on the plan will be available in the crafting menu.
Posted: Tue Aug 18, 2020 1:53 pm
- Usage: ]CooldownToggle
- This command will notify the user whenever a feat cooldown has elapsed and is ready to be used again.
- Use the command multiple times to toggle the notification messages on or off.
Posted: Tue Aug 18, 2020 3:19 pm
[Level 10 feat for Restoration Druid: Restorative Aura]
This will be a main feat based around this specialization, available at level 10 upon taking the spec. Heals yourself and any nearby party members within 10 tiles. Some info:
- Initial mana cost is 20, any aura ticks on yourself or party members cost 2% of max mana.
- 5 Second tick interval
- Strength of aura increases with the Druid's level
Posted: Thu Aug 20, 2020 10:22 pm
[Spec ability for Fire Mage: Eternal Flame]
- Passive ability that has a chance to burn any attackers
- Strength of burn increases with Mage level
[Spec ability for Frost Mage: Frozen Hibernation]
- Activated by the ]hibernate command
- Encases the Mage in ice for 20 seconds, during which time they are invulnerable but cannot perform any actions
- Hits/Mana/Stam are replenished to full after the 20 second Hibernation
- Current cooldown is 10 minutes
Posted: Tue Aug 25, 2020 2:52 pm
- Modified Berserker Rage to only work with melee weapons
- Capped swing speed/damage increases to stop at 1/3 hit points
Posted: Wed Oct 21, 2020 9:34 pm
[Level 15 feat for Fire Mage: Fire Surge]
This will be a main feat based around this specialization, available at level 15. A very powerful single-target fire spell that launches a dense ball of fire at your enemy. Causes a greater burn effect upon hit. Some info:
- Mana cost of 50
- 3 minute cooldown
- Strength of the initial blast and burn both increase with caster level/intelligence
- Drains 50% of maximum stamina
Posted: Mon Jan 11, 2021 3:12 pm
New ranged weapons for Mage: Mage wands
These new wands utilize mana and fire small bolts of magic toward your enemy. They work very similar to other ranged weapons such as bows, but rather than ammunition they consume 2% of your total mana every time the wand is fired. There is still an aim calculation based on your Magery skill and modifiers such as HCI/SSI etc will benefit.
Damage: 12 - 24
[Enchanted Mage Wand]
Damage: 16 - 30
Chance to proc an ignite or chill based on Mage Spec(1% chance per character level)
Posted: Sat Jan 16, 2021 11:01 am
- Added 3 new rare armor sets for Blacksmithy plans:
[Light] Rangermail(behaves like Dwarven leather)
[Medium] Lightplate(Similar to chainmail but with buffed base armor value)
[Heavy] Dragonplate(Similar to platemail but with buffed base armor value)
- Removed regular Dragon Armor from Blacksmithy menu
- Implemented the Crafting Plan system for Tailoring/Bowcraft