Page 2 of 2
Posted: Sat Aug 15, 2020 2:17 pm
- Removed silver as an in-game currency
- Lowered character starting gold amount
- Lowered overall gold drops from npc loot tables
- Lowered gold drops from treasure chests and dungeon chests
Posted: Sat Aug 15, 2020 8:05 pm
[New item quality for craftables: Masterwork]
This is a very low percentage chance to be created and is only possible with the Master Craftsman feat. Applicable to every baseweapon/basearmor piece.
- +10 to Dexterity
- +10% Swing speed increase
- +30% Damage increase(relative to exceptional quality)
- Large durability increase
- +6 to all resistances
- +10 to Strength
- Spell channeling(shields)
Posted: Sun Aug 16, 2020 12:17 pm
[Added system for blacksmithy plans]
- A Blacksmith Tome will be given upon taking the Blacksmith Training feat.
- Rare blacksmithy plans can be found in the world. These will be anything from weapons to individual pieces of armor and shields, etc.
- Identify and add the plans to your Blacksmith Tome and the item on the plan will be available in the crafting menu.
Posted: Tue Aug 18, 2020 1:53 pm
- Usage: ]CooldownToggle
- This command will notify the user whenever a feat cooldown has elapsed and is ready to be used again.
- Use the command multiple times to toggle the notification messages on or off.
Posted: Tue Aug 18, 2020 3:19 pm
[Level 10 feat for Restoration Druid: Restorative Aura]
This will be a main feat based around this specialization, available at level 10 upon taking the spec. Heals yourself and any nearby party members within 10 tiles. Some info:
- Initial mana cost is 20, any aura ticks on yourself or party members cost 2% of max mana.
- 5 Second tick interval
- Strength of aura increases with the Druid's level
Posted: Thu Aug 20, 2020 10:22 pm
[Spec ability for Fire Mage: Eternal Flame]
- Passive ability that has a chance to burn any attackers
- Strength of burn increases with Mage level
[Spec ability for Frost Mage: Frozen Hibernation]
- Activated by the ]hibernate command
- Encases the Mage in ice for 20 seconds, during which time they are invulnerable but cannot perform any actions
- Hits/Mana/Stam are replenished to full after the 20 second Hibernation
- Current cooldown is 10 minutes
Posted: Tue Aug 25, 2020 2:52 pm
- Modified Berserker Rage to only work with melee weapons
- Capped swing speed/damage increases to stop at 1/3 hit points